General Terms of Service
Thanks for using our products and services ("Services"). These Services are provided by Kehalim Ltd. ("We", "Company"), registered at 16B Arlozorov St., Ra'anana Israel.
Some Services (i.e LinkBridge) have additional terms or requirements. Those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
Using our Services
- Don't misuse, interfere or try to access Services using a method other than the interface and instructions provided
- We constantly monitor your use of Services to ensure compliance
- We may terminate your Account, suspend and/or stop providing Services at any time if you fail to comply or if we find excessive and/or fraudulent use
- Our Services may display content from third parties
- You must be 18 or older to open an Account and provide accurate, complete and current information at all times
- You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of your Account and accept responsibility for all actions under your Account
- You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account
- We may approve or reject any application to register to the Service at our sole discretion
- When Services are billed on a recurring basis ("Subscriptions"), you will be charged in advance either monthly or annually ("Subscription Cycle")
- At the end of each Subscription Cycle, Subscriptions automatically renew under the same conditions unless you cancel your Subscription
- You may cancel Subscriptions up to 24 hours prior to the end of the Subscription Cycle
- We may, from time to time, modify Subscription fees. Any change in fees will become effective at the end of the then-current ("Billing Period"). Continued use of the Service will be considered an agreement to the change in fees
- We may issue a refund for partial Subscriptions at our sole discretion
- When Services are billed on a performance basis ("Revenue Shares"), you will be charged at the end of each month ("Performance Cycle") based on a predetermined percentage ("Revenue Share Percentage")
- We may, from time to time, change Revenue Share Percentage at our sole discretion
- When Services are licensed as a downloadable software and/or source code ("Licensing"), you will be charged the full Licensing cost in advanced based on your expected use of the Services
- If you choose to buy additional support months ("Licensing Support"), this too will be charged in advanced
- We may, from time to time, change Software Licenses costs at our sole discretion
- By providing a valid credit card or PayPal ("Payment Method") and using our Services you authorize Company to charge you for the Services
- Should your selected Payment Method fail to transfer the Subscription fee, you will be asked to provide an alternative Payment Method or Services will be discontinued
- We make all efforts to ensure Services work correctly at all times, but given the nature of the internet and/or our reliance on third party providers we give no warranty that Services will achieve any minimum availability or response targets
- Please notify us promptly of any Service unavailability or performance issues via e-mail or our support system. We will make our best to correct the reported issues as soon as reasonably possible
If your Account is cancelled for any reason, you must immediately cease use of all Services and remove any instance, tool or code on Your websites.
- We own all intellectual property of Services (or any part thereof), including all developments or enhancements to the Service
- You are only granted the use of these Services according to this Agreement
- You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights and/or obligations under the Agreement without consent by Company
- As part of the Services you are giving your consent to the Company to collect data on your site users for the improvement of our tools and the development of new products
- Any notice under the Agreement, including notifications about issues relating to Services, shall be made in writing to the other party's known e-mail address. Notices will be deemed effective 24 hours from the time of sending
- We may disclose our relationship with You (including your name and trademarks) in our marketing material, websites and/or our operational relationship with third parties
- We may, from time to time, modify all, or any part of this Agreement, at our sole discretion
- Modifications will be effective immediately upon notice published on our websites
- Continued usage of Services after receiving notice of such modification will constitute your unconditional acceptance of the modified Agreement
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company against all losses, liabilities, damages and costs (including legal expenses) sustained, incurred or suffered by Company as a result of any claim, action or proceeding that: (i) You infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; (ii) You are in breach of your obligations under the terms of the Agreement; or (iii) any third party claims arising from your use of Services otherwise than in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
We are not liable for the consequences of any interruptions to, or errors in Services, including any: loss of profits; loss of business; depletion of goodwill or similar losses; loss of anticipated savings; or loss of goods; or loss of use; or loss or corruption of data or information; or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss (whether or not falling in any of the foregoing categories), costs, damages, charges or expenses.
Neither party shall be liable to the other by reason of any event arising which is beyond the reasonable control of the affected party (including any industrial action (save in respect of affected party's employees or suppliers), governmental regulations, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot or war).
The Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersedes any prior drafts, agreements, undertakings, representations, warranties and arrangements of any nature, whether in writing or oral, relating to such subject matter save that this clause shall not exclude liability for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation of a party.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Israel. In relation to any legal action or proceedings to enforce the Agreement or arising out of or in connection with the Agreement each of the parties will exclusively submit to the courts in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Updated: Aug-11, 2016