LinkBridge Terms of Service
Thank you for using LinkBridge (“Service”), which auctions outgoing "Merchants” links through one or more “Redirect Providers”. This service is provided by Kehalim Ltd. (“We”, “Company”).
By using this Service, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
All Services have general terms or requirements. Those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use this Service.
Using our Service
- You must register and apply to one or more of the supported Redirect Providers
- You must fully comply to each and every Redirect Providers’ terms of service, policies and limitations
- You need to replace your current Redirect Providers’ code with our own. Failing to do so may interfere with the correct operation of the Service
Updated: Aug-11, 2016
- We may from time to time, and with immediate effect, add or remove one or more of the Redirect Providers from the Service
- Selection of supported Merchants to link to, is decided by your Redirect Providers, according to your setup and relationships with them
- Any commission or payments you are entitled to, by any Merchant and/or Redirect Provider, will be paid directly by Redirect Providers. We are in no way taking part in the collection of these funds or their payment to you
- You are responsible to communicate, check on updates and follow up on changes with your Redirect Providers, as some of these changes may affect the use of Service
- Merchants’ or Redirect Providers’ requests to remove links, products, references, trademarks or otherwise must be handled by You, according to the terms set by the Redirect Providers